To Our Patients,
We are happy to announce that Greenville Family Smiles has re-opened its doors to both new and established patients. While you’ve been social distancing at home, our team has been working hard to ensure the long-term safety of our patients and staff members!
Prior to getting you scheduled, our team will ask you the following questions to assess your risk level of exposure to COVID-19:
COVID-19 Pre-Screening Questions For Patients
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- Do you have a fever (<100.4) or have you felt hot or feverish in the past 14-21 days?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal issues (diarrhea or upset stomach), headache, or fatigue?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
***Patients who are well but have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.***
Please Read These Instructions Prior To Your Appointment
To deliver the very best care to you and your family during this unprecedented time, our staff is asking that you read and obey the following health and safety guidelines prior to your appointment:
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early before your scheduled appointment time.
- Once you arrive at our office, please call us. We do ask that you please have limited contact with the countertops and door handles; a staff member will be opening the doors for you throughout the appointment. Then, we will have you wash your hands for 20 seconds, and we will ask that you refrain from touching your face afterward. New patients will be asked to fill out their medical history on the computer.
- We do ask that only the patient comes to the appointment. Anyone else will be asked to stay in their car.
- Please arrive with a face mask, if you have one. The only time you will not be wearing your mask is during your dental treatment. You will wear it again once the dental treatment is complete.
- We also ask that you leave all unnecessary items locked in your car. Only keys, phones, and wallets will be permitted into our office.
Thank you for trusting Greenville Family Smiles! Feel free to call us with any questions.
Greenville Family Smiles