To Our Patients,
Based on community trends and CDC guidelines, our team is still working hard to ensure the safety of our patients, their families, and our staff. While we are no longer requiring patients to wear masks while moving through the building, our clinical team will continue to wear masks during all contact with patients. We have reopened our reception area for your waiting comfort, but if you are more comfortable waiting in your car for your appointment, you are still welcome to do so. Just be sure to call us at 864-568-5919 to let us know that you are here! We are continuing our enhanced sterilization procedures as well as our air purification system.
Please self-screen using the following questions and call our office if your answer is yes to any:
COVID-19 Self-Screening Questions For Patients
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- Do you have a fever (<100.4) or have you felt hot or feverish in the past 14-21 days?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal issues (diarrhea or upset stomach), headache, or fatigue?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
***Patients who are well but have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.***
Thank you for trusting Greenville Family Smiles! Feel free to call us with any questions.
Greenville Family Smiles